Allahabad High Court invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Computer Assistant. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
AHC Computer Assistant CA Recruitment Examination 2021
ADV. NO. 02/C.A/ 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Degree / Diploma in Computer Science OR O Level OR CCC.
- English Computer Typing : 25 WPM
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17 August 2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 16 September 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 17 September 2021
- Correction Date : 18-21 September 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 600/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 17 August 2021 to 16 September 2021 for recruitment of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer in Allahabad High Court.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.