Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU Darbhanga invites online application from eligible candidates for Bihar B.Ed 2 Year Courses Admission and Online Counselling Registration. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU Darbhanga
Bihar CET B.Ed 2 Year 2021 Online Counselling | Choice Filling | Allotment
|Download Notice & Procedure
|Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) 2 Year Course
||Qualified in Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Test 2021.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
|Bihar B.Ed Universities Name with College List
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (Conducted University)
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patna University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
- Application Begin : 01/09/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 12/09/2021
- Last Date for Choice Filling : 12/09/2021
- First Round Allotment Result : 18/09/2021
- Confirmation of Allotment College : 19-25 September 2021
- Paper Verification : 22-29 September 2021
- Second Round Allotment Result : 04/10/2021
- Spot Round Counselling : 25-30 October 2021
- General : Rs. 1000/-
- EBC / BC / EWS / Women : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
- Confirmation Allotment College : Rs. 3000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in B.Ed in selected universities conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU Darbhanga.
- Important Information : Make sure to select the college/university you want to apply for when you tap on apply online, then only you will be able to pay the fee and fill the form further.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.