Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Department invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of HP Police Constable GD. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying..
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021
HP Police Constable Male and Female Recruitment 2021
|Vacancy Detail Total : 1334 Post
|Constable GD Male
||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
|Constable GD Female
|Constable Driver Male
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 01/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/10/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 31/10/2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / OBC / EWS : Rs. 150/–
- All Category Female : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Height : Male : 5’-6” & Female : 5’-6”
- Chest Male Only : 31” x 32”
- Male : 1500 meter in 06 Min. 30 second
- Female : 800 meter in 06 Min. 30 second
High Jump :
- Male : 1.25 Meter
- Female : 1 Meter
Broad Jump :
- Male : 4 Meter
- Female : 3 Meter
- Only for Himachal Pradesh Domicile Candidates
Age Limit As on 31/10/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 01/10/2021 to 30/10/2021 for Himachal Pradesh Police Department Constable GD & Constable Driver.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.