National Testing Agency and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites online application from eligible candidates for Admission in MBA and is conducted by NTA. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Admission 2021
NTA IIFT MBA (IB)
|For Course Wise Details Read Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 02/09/2021
- Last Date To Apply Online : 15/10/2021
- Correction Date : 17-26 October 2021
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Exam Date : 05/12/2021
- Result Declared: Before Exam
- Bachelor Degree Recognized by any University in India.
- General / OBC / EWS : 50% Marks.
- SC / ST / PH : 45% Marks.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 2500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Delhi : Delhi / New Delhi
- Bihar : Patna Only
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore & Jabalpur
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Noida, Varanasi & Kanpur,
- Other Various Exam Center in Pan India.
How to Apply?.
- Candidates can apply between 02/09/2021 to 15/10/2021 for IIFT MBA IB Admission 2021 organized by National Testing Agency NTA.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.