Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Village Development Officer VDO. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Village Development Officer (VDO) Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : 04/2021
|Link Active on 10/09/2021
|Vacancy Details Total : 3896 Post
|Village Development Officer (VDO)
- Bachelor Degree recognized by any University in India.
- Along with a following Degree / Diploma / Certificate.
- O Level Certificate Course Passed from NIELIT/COPA Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application.
- Certificate in RS-CIT from Rajasthan.
- For More Details Read Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 10/09/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 09/10/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 09/10/2021
- Admit Card : Before Exam
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : Rs. 450/-
- OBC Non Creamy Layer : Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 10 September 2021 to 09 October 2021 for recruitment of RSMSSB Village Development Officer VDO.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.