Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Selection Post IX. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Various Selection Post IX Recruitment 2021 Online Form
||Register | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 3200+ Posts
||Class 10 in Any Recognized Board in India
||10+2 in Any Recognized Board in India
||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
|SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Selection Post IX Recruitment 2021
- Central Region CR
- Madhya Pradesh MPR
- Northern Region NR Delhi
- Eastern Region ER
- Karnataka Kerala KKR
- North East Region NER
- North Western Region NWR
- South Region SR
- Western Region WR
- Starting Date of Application : 24/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 28/10/2021
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment : 01/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- CBT Exam Date : January / February 2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 24/09/2021 to 25/10/2021 for Staff Selection Commission SSC Various Post IX Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.