Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL invites online application from eligible candidates for the Post of Camp Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
Camp Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Advt No. : 04/VSA/2021
|Vacancy Details Total : 49 Post
|Camp Assistant Grade 3
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Hindi Stenographer : 60 WPM
- Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
|For Category Wise Details Check Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13/10/2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 09/11/2021
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 09/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Exam Date : December 2021
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 826/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs. 12/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 13/10/2021 to 09/11/2021 for UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Camp Assistant Grade III .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.